The Omni Analyst within the Omni team plays an integral part of the Omni team and is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of client data across multiple databases. Much of the workday will be spent interacting with clients and analyzing their data – pre- and post-population.
Reports to Omni Manager
• Knowledge: Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Complexity: Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
• Supervision: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / Functions – Order from most important to least.
• Providing client support via onsite meetings, phone, and email
• Processing raw data in Excel and mapping to our proprietary system
• Checking data has been properly mapped and updated to the databases
• Working through and bringing client cases to completion utilizing our service desk
• Work with resolving technical issues as they arise
• Conduct all business in accordance with eVestment policies and procedures
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to learn new products, tools and required processes in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform in high volume/fast pace
• Superb interpersonal skills and experience of building relationships - both with clients and with team members
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to multi-task and also possesses keen attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently; aptitude to self-direct and set priorities in a dynamic environment
• Personal accountability and being able to manage conflicting priorities
• An understanding of wealth management terminology as well as eVestment product knowledge would be an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Typically requires no previous professional experience. Typical range is 0-3 years. Relevant experience of working within the Financial Services sector preferred.
• Exposure to or experience of working in the institutional investment management industry with consulting / financial advisory firm, investment manager or banking institution is a strong plus.
• Experience of working in or a good understanding of working in a client facing role.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related area such as Finance, Economics or Business or equivalent experience
Continuous Learning and Self-Development
• Smart, quick proactive learner
• Applies new technical and business information/knowledge to practical use on the job.
• Displays an open, curious, non-judgmental approach regarding differences of opinion
• Demonstrates self-reflection and solicits feedback from others regarding performance
• Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow
• attentive and respectful
• Insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised; and being
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships and partners with customers.
• Proactive in identifying and addressing client concerns, or problems.
• Recognizes that customer feedback is an opportunity to improve performance, and identifies the need for any changes in service delivery.
• Presents oneself in a professional manner to maintain image and credibility.
• Notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling, based on their word choices, voice tones, facial expressions, and other nonverbal behavior.
• Relates to people in an open, friendly, and professional manner.
• Cooperates and works to gain support and commitment from others when performing tasks.
• Deadline-driven and self-motivated with uncompromising integrity
• Strives to always be positive and to be a person that others are thankful to work alongside
• Demonstrates self-sufficiency to address challenges / obstacles
• Self-development - actively focuses on continuous personal development and growth
• Open to feedback
• enthusiasm, high energy; roll up your sleeves mentality
Physical Activities & Requirements for this position
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
We are eVestment, and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 350 amazing team members around the globe. #LI-HW1
eVestment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eVestment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
eVestment expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of eVestment’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.