eVestment is looking for a successful, driven Account-Based Marketing Specialist (‘ABM Specialist’) to work within the EMEA Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, EMEA and the Head of ABM.
ABM is a critical part of eVestment’s go-to-market efforts, focusing on developing the highest value strategic clients and prospects by utilising the full suite of ABM strategies and tactics.
The job consists of:
- Owning the direct marketing efforts aimed at the top tier of regional accounts
- Partnering with Sales and Client Success Management team on account identification, account planning, and prospect targeting
- Generating meetings through direct email, phone calls, direct mail, etc.
- Sourcing new contacts at key accounts and developing account penetration
- Utilising eVestment data to generate account-specific insights
- Meeting agreed targets for activity and sourcing new business
- 3+ years of business development, account-based marketing or relationship management experience within asset management/fintech
- Demonstrable asset management industry knowledge with an understanding of executive, strategy, sales, consultant relations and marketing functions
- Experience and discipline with CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred). Experience and discipline with marketing automation systems a plus (Pardot/Marketo preferred)
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable business acumen, self-motivation, and track record
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint proficiency and ability to analyse and draw conclusions from data
- Bachelor’s degree
- IMC preferred; SaaS experience is a plus
eVestment, part of Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ), is the leading institutional investment database and analytics provider. Over 900 institutional investors and intermediaries rely on our data for manager selection and monitoring, while over 10,000 asset managers currently updating the database with deep quantitative and qualitative strategy data. BlackRock, UBS, Willis Towers Watson, Putnam and Aon are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular team-building activities are part of what makes our workplace successful. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have almost 400 amazing team members around the globe.