Want to break into the Fintech/SAAS software sales environment? Join our growing sales team as a Business Development Rep and gain key initial skills and experience in a sales support role. The BDR role directly supports our sales team--working closely with established sales reps to drive sales results. In addition to gaining valuable insights and training, you’ll benefit directly from the team’s sales performance. When the team wins, you win!
A key part of this role is being able to communicate effective and professionally on the phone and via email as you generate leads and introduce eVestment’s value proposition to new targets before a sales rep is brought into the mix. As you will often be the “front-line” of interaction a prospective client will have with eVestment, business acumen, warmth, and professionalism are all musts! While a background in sales or finance/investment management are preferred and will certainly shorten the learning curve, they are not required.
The BDR role and team environment is fast-paced, with flexibility and a high degree of organizational skills required daily. If you’re a goal-oriented team player with a competitive spirit, and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
• 1-2 years in an outbound selling, lead generation, or customer contact environment (preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Intense work ethic and outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
• Creative mindset and ability to quickly pick up concepts and product information
• Results-driven personality (base salary with performance-based commission)
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com (preferred)
• Understanding of finance or investment fields (a plus)
• Communicate daily with prospects and clients
• Prospect, educate, develop, and qualify potential accounts for sales reps
• Assign new leads to sales reps
• Work closely with Sales Team Director weekly
• Shadow sales reps on calls and presentations
• Diligently assist sales reps with administrative tasks
• Be collaborative and ready to tackle new challenges each day
• Challenge the status quo when you see opportunities for team improvement
TOP BDR TRAITS:
At eVestment, we make smart money smarter giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make intelligent investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are consistently awarded as a top employer, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, collaborative and career driven and our Associates enjoy casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities as part of what makes eVestment exceptional. We provide tremendous opportunities for career progression and development with a dedicated education budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 350 amazing team members around the globe.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
No bait and switch here, our words are gospel. We ensure that you are trained well and provided with all the tools necessary to have a successful and productive career. If you are ready to accept the challenging culture that eVestment provides, prove it. Contact our HR department today. We look forward to meeting you! #LI-KL1