INTELLIGENT & CREATIVE ENGINEERS WANTED
Why Should You Work for eVestment?
Global Brand, Cutting Edge Product – The platform we develop is considered the innovation leader and global standard in our industry. Cloud, DevOps, Continuous Deployment, Micro-services? Yeah, we do that.
Technology & Developers Guide our Company – The founders and leadership team love good design, architecture and sleek implementation. You are empowered to do your best.
Work with Smart People – Our team is full of the most talented and skilled engineers who love to teach and learn. We are a diverse group with various backgrounds who share a common purpose; making our clients’ jobs easier.
Opportunity for Personal Growth & Advancement – In a growing company, there are lots of opportunities for career growth. We also offer a dedicated education fund, training opportunities, and frequent tech-talks.
These reasons too:
- Difficult Problems to Solve, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cutting-edge technology
- “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list year after year
- Casual Dress
- Unlimited PTO – You’re an adult. As long as performance is good, you know what time you need off.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks to fuel your work
- Annual Hackathon
- No offices – From the CEO to the Interns, we all sit together to collaborate
- Catered lunch every week
- Massive onsite fitness center
- High-Powered Developer Laptops
OK, so what will you be doing?
- Creating full-stack, cloud-native software applications
- Creating amazing user-experiences with the very latest front-end technologies
- Collaborate with business partners and technology team members to add enhancements and new products in a fast growing Cloud SaaS business
- Design and create simple, maintainable code and comprehensive automated tests
- Work alongside a great team in an Agile Scrum environment
What will you need to succeed?
- A love of learning and continuous growth by expand your technical skills
- Solid experience developing with a wide range of data technologies. We use SQL Server, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, S3, and more.
- A desire to produce high quality code and automated tests every day
- Strong collaboration and communication and commitment to your teammates
- Comfort with change and growth in the business environment
- Experience building and tuning high-performance web user interfaces using modern front-end technologies (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, ES6) is a plus
- Experience with .Net Core or Node.js in Docker containers is a plus
- Practical, hands-on experience with pattern-driven and Object-Oriented software analysis, design, and implementation
- Experience developing software for big data, including optimized visualizations and user interfaces, performance tuning, and writing efficient queries
- We make heavy use of AWS. Experience deploying SaaS software into public clouds is a plus.
- Terraform or CloudFormation experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related technical field)