A multi-year placement on the Atlanta Journal & Constitution "Top Atlanta Workplaces" list and on the Inc. 500/5000 lists since 2007, eVestment provides cloud-based technology solutions for the institutional and alternative investment markets. As a high-growth organization, we are looking for incredibly bright, innovative talent who work well in a fast-paced team environment to take us to the next level.
Why work at eVestment?
- a Nasdaq company with a strong global brand; we have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing businesses every year since 2007.
- Awesome work environment. The "casual" office culture (both in dress and attitude) allows for hard work and dedication without feeling uncomfortable or unnecessary pressure. Stocked snacks and beverages and catered weekly lunch. Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours.
- We constantly listen to customers and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
- Professional Growth: Exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget and time off for training and certification preparation.
- Innovative and award-winning culture: Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. We take extraordinarily good care of our employees and work very hard to keep them happy and productive.
eVestment Core Values:
- Excellence: We understand that true, consistent excellence only comes from creative individuals with winning attitudes, the passion to excel, high achievement goals, and the desire to surprise and excite our clients and colleagues.
- Teamwork: We value teamwork because it allows us to present a cohesive and consistent exterior to our clients and the marketplace. We recognize that teamwork is not only willingness to work with others, but also being one with whom others wish to work - as measured by our positive attitude, respect for each other and good-natured approach to our work.
- Integrity: We always strive to do the right thing. We are not misleading or deceitful with our clients or colleagues and are not uncomfortable saying honestly what we can or cannot do. We make an honest effort in everything we do and do not cheat ourselves or the company in our efforts.
- Humility: We approach challenges with a “can do” attitude and look forward to the chance at success instead of dreading the prospect of failure.
- Innovation: We address challenges with creativity and have a passion for finding new and exciting solutions beyond current projects or issues. We are persistent and resourceful and take challenge upon ourselves in our relentless pursuit of finding a better way.
- Focus: Everyday, we pursue our work with the commitment to spend the majority of our time furthering our pursuit of Company, team and defined personal goals. We are very good at discerning between things that seem important and those that truly are. We do not lose sight of the fact that we are in business to serve our clients and we continually use the Company's mission and our goals to dictate our course.