As a Strategic Partner Development Manager, you'll open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory discussions and evaluate/develop business opportunities. You will lead cross-functional teams, provide thought leadership and serve as a mentor to managers and associates. You are comfortable escalating and presenting business development strategies and key issues to senior management.
You will be seeking and exploring new partnerships and opportunities. With your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are on the front line interacting with our partners, and you will help them find ways to grow using eVestment’s product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help recruit new partners and develop new opportunities.
• Negotiate and structure complex agreements with eVestment’s partners.
• Innovate and improve on eVestment’s agreement processes with eVestment partners.
• Manage sales prices books for partner products.
• Build key relationships with C-level individuals and manage internal approvals processes. Interact with internal executives from relevant functions (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance).
• Lead strategic projects identifying new areas of growth for Channel Sales.
• Provide strategic recommendations for maintaining and improving partner performance (i.e., improved incentive structures). Lead generation opportunities and new product integration.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of Business Development or consulting experience.
• 4 years’ experience working with contracts and/or partnerships.
• MBA or other advanced degree.
• Relevant experience in developing channel programs or managing partnerships.
• Strong analytical and business/financial modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and handle multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Workplace, winning the Investors in People Silver accreditation (less than 3% receive this!) in 2016 and ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 350 amazing team members around the globe.