The Senior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and attracting the highest quality candidates to join the eVestment team. This position will be responsible for building relationships with internal hiring managers as well as working with candidates through all recruiting stages (candidate generation to interview to offer). The Senior Recruiter will also be involved in executing corporate recruitment strategy, participating in campus recruiting, and acting as a brand ambassador to highlight eVestment as a destination workplace.
Reports to Recruiting Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / Functions – Order from most important to least.
• Conducts all aspects of the external recruitment process: candidate generation, phone screens of all candidates, internal scheduling, coordination of debriefs and gathering interview feedback, offer negotiation, reference checks.
• Assists HRBPs in coordination of the Internal recruitment process
• Proactively partners with hiring managers to understand the talent acquisition needs and to develop a multi-faceted recruitment strategy for each position; reviews annual hiring plan and manages recruiting timeline such that requisitions are opened ahead of target start date.
• Generates candidate pipelines utilizing traditional and innovative sourcing techniques: social media, Internet mining, employee referrals, networking, career fairs.
• Actively participates in industry networking/sourcing communities (including universities) to leverage connections for current and future opportunities.
• Ensures the recruiting team, interviewers and hiring managers provide a positive candidate experience, from application through onboarding
• Develops, measures and reports on recruiting performance metrics (using applicant tracking system) to drive improvements; regularly communicates the results of this data to manager and hiring leaders
• Assist in developing and implementing the campus recruiting and talent pipeline strategy.
• Conduct all business in accordance with eVestment policies and procedures
• All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system
• Knowledge of a standard recruitment workflow and pre-boarding process.
• Exposure to recruitment metrics and how best to track those metrics.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Experience with Linkedin Recruiter is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Five or more years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter
• Adapts to change quickly and easily
• Makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of changes
• Shows willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques
• Keeps up-to-date on current research and technology trends for development and training that will enhance job performance.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Promote clear communication of information and needs within working relationships
• Goes beyond expectations in the assignment or task, without being asked.
• Sees opportunities for action and acts on them proactively.
• Must have demonstrated ability to organize and execute assigned projects
• Must be able to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
• Self-motivated with a strong aptitude and attitude for addressing Human Resources related matters
• Ability to work with or without direct supervision
• Must possess a strong drive for results with the ability to operate successfully in a team-based environment
Who we are:
We are eVestment, and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 350 amazing team members around the globe.
Why work at eVestment?
Strong global brand and growing company; we have been named to the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing businesses for seven consecutive years.
Awesome work environment; Casual dress, free Keurig use, catered weekly lunches, great snacks and beverages, and regular teambuilding activities.
We constantly listen to customers and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
Professional Growth: Exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget and time off for training and certification preparation.
Innovative and award-winning culture: Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. We take extraordinarily good care of our employees and work very hard to keep them happy and productive.