The Human Resource Generalist, International is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management and regional business leaders in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment and employment law compliance.
Reports to Local Business Management, dotted line to HR Manager in the US
Payroll & Benefits:
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Problem Solving Ability/Critical Thinking:
• Excellent problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation, conceptualize multiple solutions and to select the best option
• Decision-making data is maintained accurately to create repeatable and sustainable processes
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Must have demonstrated ability to organize and execute assigned projects
• Must be able to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
• Self-motivated with a strong aptitude and attitude for addressing Human Resources related matters
• Ability to work with or without direct supervision
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We are about providing institutional investors and consultants as much qualitative data about external asset managers as they need to make smarter investment decisions. Public and Corporate Pensions, Insurers, Family Offices, Private Banks, Fund of Funds and Institutional Consultants trust our cloud-based data and technology platforms to make more informed investment decisions. We are a Top Workplace, winning the Investors in People Silver accreditation (less than 3% receive this!) in 2016 and ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 350 amazing team members around the globe.