Client Success Manager - City, London
In this role with eVestment you will be responsible for developing existing client relationships to achieve two key business objectives:
- help our clients realize more value from their eVestment solutions,
- support eVestment’s growth through client retention and new revenue.
You will manage a portfolio of client accounts, serving as their primary eVestment point of contact. You will also assess each client’s needs, monitor the health of the business relationship, handle elevated client issues, manage and discover key client relationships, and participate in contract and renewal discussions with a focus on retaining and growing your book of business.
- Assess client needs and user needs and the gap to get to the client desired outcome.
- Manage and grow client relationships to ensure client recognizes that they are getting optimal value from eVestment and are aware of all relevant product capabilities and resources available.
- Coordinate with internal specialists to meet defined client needs and ensure the client makes progress toward their desired outcome.
- Prioritize portfolio of accounts using available usage metrics, client knowledge, client expressed needs not met and interaction history.
- Collaborate with Sales partners to determine potential and growth strategies for each account.
- Negotiate and resolve contract and renewal questions, including price and term negotiations.
- Document client issues, feedback and stories in Salesforce and communicate them to the product group. Act as your clients’ advocate.
- Understand our platform capabilities and how your clients use them. Continually further your knowledge through internal product training.