The success of the incumbent will be measured on his/her ability to support business to drive continuous improvement/lean initiatives across the organization. The vision is to build a culture of continuous process improvement to enable the growth and scalability of the company.
• Identify approach of continuous improvement that best fits the culture of the company
• Work with the functional and regional teams to establish a lean/continuous improvement culture.
• Build organizational capabilities in lean/continuous improvement.
• Provide training within the organization.
• Teach, demonstrate and coordinate Lean or continuous improvement implementation and activities.
• Investigate processes and systems that will improve our employee capacity and our ability to serve our customers.
• Manage Lean/Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
• Champion/program manage lean and continuous improvement initiatives
• Provide essential direction to cross-functional initiatives
• Constantly strives to improve the performance and quality of product, people and processes to achieve maximum productivity.
• Set performance goals and sustain gains achieved in Lean efforts
• Lead Kaizen events as and where needed
• A minimum of 8 years as a proven leader of complex business or technology initiatives with at least 5 focused on process improvement initiatives.
• Previous experience with a technology company is strongly preferred
• Built framework and culture of continuous improvement and led process improvement engagements
• Strong influence skills that can lead cross-functional teams to drive large company wide initiatives
• Developed skills and experience in creating Value Stream Maps, managing business metrics, developing recommendations for future state processes and implementing process improvements
• Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and functional areas
• Established expertise in project management methodologies, approaches, and tools
• Lean Master or Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt certification or proficiency is a plus
• Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.