INTELLIGENT & CREATIVE SECURITY DEVELOPERS WANTED
Why Should You Work for eVestment?
Global Brand, Cutting Edge Product – The platform we develop is considered the innovation leader and global standard in our industry.
Technology & Developers Guide our Company – The founders and leadership team “get” good design, architecture and sleek implementation.
Work with Smart People – Our senior development staff has an average of 10+ years of experience. They graduated from some of the top technology schools such as Stanford, Georgia Tech, Purdue, Penn State and Vanderbilt.
Opportunity for Personal Growth & Advancement – We have separate educational funds just for you to grow yourself technologically through classes that you wish to take to enhance your skills.
These reasons too:
• Fun, Smart, & Collaborative Environment
• Difficult Problems to Solve, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cutting-edge technologies
• We’re a multi-year placement on the Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and on the Inc. 500/5000 lists since 2007
• All Employees are Treated with Dignity & Respect
• Casual Dress
• Catered Lunch every week
• Massive onsite fitness center
• Very High-Powered Developer Laptops
OK, so what will you be doing?
• Creating full-stack, cloud-native software applications
• Creating amazing user-experiences with the very latest front-end technologies.
• Educating developers and executives on secure coding practices
• Helping to define standard security measures (Static Code Analysis, Rate Limiting, IP Filtering)
• Leading team through and training developers on threat modelling techniques
• Collaborating with business stakeholders and technology team members to add enhancements and new products in a fast growing cloud SaaS business.
• Designing and creating simple, maintainable code and comprehensive automated tests.
• Working alongside a great team in an Agile Scrum environment.
What will you need to succeed?
• A love of learning and continuous growth by expand your technical skills.
• Significant experience with penetration tests, vulnerability scanning, and code analysis tools
• Deep knowledge of authentication and authorization standards (JWT, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SAML) and cloud services like AWS Cognito and Azure AD.
• Significant experience with http headers, encryption standards and a strong understanding of networking
• Experience with modern front-end technologies (React.js, Vue.js, Angular) is a plus.
• Experience with .Net Core or Node.js in Docker containers is a plus.
• Practical, hands-on experience with pattern-driven and Object-Oriented software analysis, design, and implementation.
• Experience using SQL Server, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis is a plus.
• We use AWS and other cloud platforms extensively so working knowledge of administration, development, and/or deploying SaaS software into public clouds is a plus.
• Experience with open source development, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), and software configuration management (SCM) tools (such as Git, Teamcity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Selenium, Jasmine, and MSBuild) a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related technical field).
• CISSP preferred
What do we require from you?
• Extremely strong collaboration and communication skills a must.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
• High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of significant change and growth in the business environment.
• A passion for security and software development