In this role with eVestment you will be responsible for developing existing client relationships with our investment consulting clients to achieve two key business objectives:
• help our clients realize more value from their eVestment solutions,
• support eVestment’s growth through client retention and new revenue.
You will manage a portfolio of investment consulting client accounts, serving as their primary eVestment point of contact. You will also assess each client’s needs; monitor the health of the business relationship; handle elevated client issues, manage and discover key client relationships, and participate in contract and renewal discussions with a focus on retaining clients.
• Assess client and user needs and the gap to get to the client desired outcome.
• Manage client relationships to ensure client recognizes that they are getting value from eVestment.
• Manage client expectations to maximize the success of the relationship considering the product capabilities and resources available.
• Develop a full-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of our solutions within your portfolio of investment consulting clients.
• Conduct regular QBR’s and business reviews to ensure advancement of the partnerships with our clients.
• Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers.
• Coordinate with internal service specialists to support the appropriate time to meet defined client needs and ensure the client makes progress toward their desired outcome.
• Prioritize which accounts to focus on by identifying potentially at risk clients using available usage metrics, client knowledge, client expressed needs not met and interaction history.
• Negotiate and resolve contract and renewal questions, including price and term negotiations.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and our product development – you must be a resource internally and externally for helping clients achieve value realization.
• Extremely comfortable with client interaction and exhibit strong customer focus with the highest levels of professionalism.
• Superior and highly professional verbal and written skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, with the intellectual curiosity to seek out root causes and the ability to pick-up on cues and “read between the lines” to understand client sentiment, even when it’s not overtly expressed.
• Ability to manage a set of accounts by prioritizing key clients
• Ability to forge new relationships and build extensive networks inside and among client firms.
• Ability to gain co-operation from eVestment colleagues and deploy them effectively.
• Experienced in handling client issues and price discussions.
• Knowledge of eVestment’s platform is a plus.
It is a key requirement of this role that you have 15+ years’ experience marketing to and managing relationships with institutional investment consultants in a client facing role.
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. Recently we’ve been named top workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and ranking #15 nationally in the Fortune 2015 “Best Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.