What it is: The Office Manager will be responsible managing eVestment’s busy satellite office in the Bryant Park area of New York City. This role will provide administrative, meeting and events support to sales, marketing and other New York office staff and to the Atlanta headquarters and visitors as needed. Additionally, the office manager will work with office building facility management staff and vendors to ensure smooth operation of the office; and be a key contributor to the fast-paced but fun and relaxed office culture. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude who is able to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of office administration and/or executive administrative experience.
• Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is a must.
• Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational, time-management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal): able to interact effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to manage the stress of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain and protect highly confidential information.
• High level of professionalism and an understanding that no task is too menial.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Detail and deadline oriented, comfortable within a high-volume fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor degree preferred.
• Physical requirements: this position requires heavy and repetitive usage of a computer keyboard and electronic correspondence while seated for a portion of the day along with regular telephone interaction. Candidates must also be capable of performing a wide variety of manual tasks which may include lifting and carrying of boxes, equipment and supplies in excess of 15 pounds.
• Full-time only; no relocation available; not a teleworking role.
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. Recently we’ve been named top workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and ranking #15 nationally in the Fortune 2015 “Best Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.