CLIENT CONTRACTS MANAGER
A multi-year placement on the Atlanta Journal & Constitution "Top Atlanta Workplaces" list and on the Inc. 500/5000 lists since 2007, eVestment provides cloud-based technology solutions for the institutional and alternative investment markets. As a high-growth organization, we are looking for incredibly bright, innovative talent who work well in a fast-paced team environment to take us to the next level.
The Client Contracts Manager is primarily responsible for drafting and negotiating client agreements, assisting with contract and process initiatives and management, and assisting co-workers with understanding and applying contractual terms to the company's operations.
- Draft, review, negotiate and process commercial client agreements.
- Provide full lifecycle, strategic contracts administration leadership and support to internal and external clients.
- Support sales and revenue goals while proactively identifying and mitigating areas of risk and promoting company initiatives.
- Lead complex contract negotiations with clients’ legal, procurement and business users and serve as primary legal contact during negotiations. Interact with clients via email and phone on a daily basis.
- Engage relevant internal stakeholders in deal considerations involving commercial terms, operational requirements, legal and regulatory requirements and risk mitigation. Incorporate feedback in negotiations and drafting. Provide cross functional support to Sales, Sales Operations, Salesforce, Product, Technology and Finance teams.
- Provide guidance and support to contract administrators.
- Support legal team: contract interpretation, draft communications, attend and lead meetings, research and analysis, develop and propose issue resolution recommendations, lead implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Participate in the development and implementation of contracting policies and new contract terms. Initiate and pursue process improvement initiatives.
- Support contract compliance initiatives.
- Under minimal supervision, execute special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal degree is required.
- 3 years of experience in a contracts specialist (or similar) role is required; 5+ years of experience is preferred.
- Full-time only; no relocation available; not a teleworking role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 2016 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat DC required. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience with SaaS licensing strongly preferred. Experience in FinTech industry a plus.
- Ability to perform in a complex cross-functional business environment, understand and explain complex business and pricing structures, and interact comfortably with all levels of personnel and enforce legal requirements without alienating internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- professionally manage time, prioritize multiple responsibilities, maintain deadlines on deliverables and process a high volume of work in a timely and accurate manner with a high attention to detail;
- work independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team, to meet expectations of the role; and
- handle extremely sensitive and confidential information.
- Uncompromising integrity and attitude of excellence in a highly collaborative teamwork environment. Our corporate reputation is impeccable and we protect it fiercely.
- Highly organized, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to interact effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels.
- Managing tasks/projects with end-to-end execution puts you in the unique position of interacting with various department groups. This provides for a great opportunity to learn the eVestment business as a whole.
- We seek individuals able to demonstrate initiative and who thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We are passionate about what we do; we have fun on and off the job. We want you to have fun working with us!
- Ours is an exceptionally collaborative environment and we desire candidates who want to join an already successful and cohesive team.