Talent Sourcing Specialist (Atlanta, GA)
The Talent Sourcing Specialist is an integral part of the Corporate Recruiting team and supports the end-to-end recruiting process. We’re actively looking for an organized, positive individual to be part of our Recruiting team to ensure we find and attract top talent in order to help our company continue to grow and succeed. This role is critical to moving people through our process as efficiently as possible and in a way that truly exemplifies how much we value our employees.
• Assisting with sourcing new and screening existing candidates submitted.
• Assisting Talent Acquisition recruitment team on requisitions that do not have an existing pipeline.
• Actively sourcing candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources.
• Precisely screening applicant resumes based on hiring managers’ requirements.
• Creating innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent.
• Participating in job fairs, information sessions and special recruiting events as needed.
• Maintaining the integrity of recruiting reports and applicant tracking.
• Collaborating with recruitment business partners and keeping all parties informed and engaged with the progression of sourcing for highlighted roles.
• Track employee referrals.
• 2+ year of experience sourcing IT, finance, accounting, marketing, HR talent in either an agency or corporate environment. Candidates with corporate experience are preferred.
• Experience reviewing resumes, posting jobs on job boards and sourcing active and passive talent.
• Understanding of current industry trends and best practices.
• Ability to be a team player who can thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Experience using ICIMS ATS.
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.#LI-HW1