The Director of Professional Services will be responsible for managing the US based Professional Services team and for driving global best practices for Professional Services. This role will focus on selling, delivering, expanding and evolving our professional services tools, offerings and processes. You should be curious and passionate about understanding our clients and industry trends. You will lead teams of institutional investing reporting experts and software implementation resources with the goal of expanding their use of eVestment solutions. You should enjoy collaborating across the firm to understand the needs of our clients and to develop solutions to meet their changing needs. This role must be based in our Atlanta headquarters.
• Lead the Professional Services Team and drive global best practices for the newly formed professional services organization.
• Manage and develop tracking, reporting, metrics and KPIs for the professional services team.
• Partner with clients and team members to understand their needs and industry trends to develop new professional services offerings over time to align to revenue targets.
• Ownership of the engagement portfolio, overseeing the delivery of projects to expected quality and in line with delivery processes, including managing customer relationships
• Monitor and plan for capacity for the delivery organization, ensuring all projects are resourced with the right skills at the right cost level
• Develop and streamline internal processes including the implementation of Professional Services tracking tools/systems.
• Work closely with sales/client success to close Professional Services opportunities and to identify and develop new offerings.
• Recognize opportunities to work and integrate with other eVestment teams (product, operations, legal, etc) to increase the success of the organization.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a professional services role, preferably leading teams.
• Knowledge of change management, financial services and/or institutional investing a plus.
• Demonstrates excellence at planning, delivering and reviewing projects from inception to implementation
• Passion for providing excellent service to clients. Must be highly comfortable with client interaction and exhibit strong customer service skills with the highest levels of professionalism
• Ability to work independently as well as excellent organizational skills, as monitoring and prioritizing of own work in progress required
• Flexible work schedule - must be available for extra hours as workload and deadlines require
• Demonstrable capabilities of leading, coaching and mentoring a team
• Fast-paced but highly focused work ethic to accomplish numerous initiatives at one time
We are eVestment, a Nasdaq company. We make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. Recently we’ve been named top workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list and ranking #15 nationally in the Fortune 2015 “Best Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.#LI-HW1