VP of Finance
A multi-year placement on the Atlanta Journal & Constitution "Top Atlanta Workplaces" list and on the Inc. 500/5000 lists since 2007, eVestment provides cloud-based technology solutions for the institutional and alternative investment markets. As an early-stage, high-growth organization, we are looking for incredibly bright, innovative talent who work well in a fast-paced team environment to take us to the next level.
eVestment has been experiencing fast growth. The VP of Finance will work with business teams and senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in operational processes. The role will build financial planning, analysis and reporting capability for the organization to support the growth of the business, as well as partner with the CFO to ensure a strong financial position of the company.
• Responsible for planning and forecasting cycles including annual plans, quarterly forecast, periodic reviews and updates.
• Analyze commercial and business performance, and develop recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation.
• Communicate financial results to boards of directors and other stakeholders, providing effective access to information for business leaders.
• Consider the effects on relevant IT infrastructure & controllership, from both a functional and systems perspective.
• Lead the Finance team to partner with operations leaders to deliver business goals, including pipeline visibility and forecast, driving a culture with focus on return on investment; product level profitability, etc.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for customized data/reports in a timely & flexible manner.
• At least 7 years of experience in accounting, financial planning, and financial consulting.
• Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Team player and flexible/proactive attitude.
• Highly proficient Excel, Modeling, and PowerPoint skills required.
• Strong Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Working knowledge of Great Plains (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred.
• Demonstrated team leadership ability.
• Established analytical and project management ability.
• Self-sufficient team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and personal humility.
• Close attention to thorough detail with high levels of accuracy.
• Demonstrated passion for personal and professional excellence.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Relocation Assistance – Yes
We are eVestment, and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.#LI-HW1